Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aurora Gory Alice, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Knowing people is so pointless.

All they do is hurt us.

Would you say your problems are caused by you and you alone...? No. Neither would I.
    My Dad is to blame, my Mum is to blame. My Brother is to blame. My ex is to blame. All the men who have treated me like shit are to blame. Those girls that bullied me when we first moved to Kent from London are to blame. My cousins who manipulated me are to blame. All of the so-called friends I have met over the past 26 years are to blame.

They're to blame because if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be who I am today.

Knowing people is so pointless.

Because if I don't know people - how can they hurt me?

So I'm throwing away my phone. I'm deleting my Email address, I'm moving house, I'm changing all of my details and numbers. I'm avoiding friendships and relationships. I'll smile at my neighbours, class mates and colleagues but don't try and get to know me because I don't want to get to know you.
    Once I know you, you're in. Like a leech or a tick, you've stuck your head under the surface of my skin and now you're sucking on my blood.
    But if I don't wade into the water where you live. You can't get me.
    I won't be wading into the water - I won't even so much as fucking look at the water. Because I don't want you anywhere near me.

PEOPLE = SHIT. I'm getting a Puppy.
  2. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I did..... I got a puppy and, it's the best thing I ever did!
    Sorry you feel this way hun. I understand because I did the same thing, I isolated and now I have no choice.... I have agoraphobia.
    My advice to you would be not to completely avoid others but, be selective. Talk to people but remember...... you only have to let them in if it's what you WANT to do.

Lea :hug:
  3. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

I want to do this to..unfortunately it's not possible for me =/
  4. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

It's not my place to tell you what to do hun, I can only make suggestions :hug: You know yourself better than anyone else does, I hope you make the right decision for YOU.
    Go ahead, get a puppy :yes: they love you unconditionally, trust you completely and listen to all you say and, never disagree with you. Like I said, it was the best thing I ever did :smile:
    Just think though........ when you need advice, conversation etc a puppy can't give you that :unsure:
    Here if you need someone to talk to or just to listen, It can literally save you :)

Lea :arms: :hug:
  5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Yes I agree... there have been many people who have messed my head up. However if you need some online company, I promise not to be as bad. :arms:
  6. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Thanks Lea, Thanks Mel.
    I'm just so tired I guess. So sick of trusting people and being hurt. :'( :'(
  7. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Me too but, i promised myself I would try to be positive today lol