People.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by pither, Jul 15, 2009.

1. pither

pither Well-Known Member

I'm pathetic. And I'm not saying that because I'm feeling sorry for myself, I'm doing that on a completely different plain, I'm saying this because it's true. I put so much into all my relationships, I care for them like they are plants in my garden. I give them plenty of attention, I love their faults and ignore their flaws. I try so hard to make relationships work, do everything I can, hold up the wight on my own. And time and time again, the I land back at square one. No one calls me back, I get poked at or made fun of, it's no big fuckin' whoop, right? Just once I want someone, some fucking body to do the same for me in return. Maybe instead for me calling them to make plans or catch up they could call me. Just maybe once I wouldn't be the one standing by the door waiting for someone to show up that never does. Maybe I could be the one to cancel or the one who just doesn't have the fucking time to email me back one or twice a year. And what gets me is if you go ask my friends they'll all say I'm wonderful. They all say "Oh em? She awesome, I love her". BULL FUCKING SHIT! People are assholes. Give them money and they become instant dick heads. I am done dealing with them, done. I can't deal with their bull crap so I'm not going to anymore. I'm not going to exhaust myself trying to keep relationships alive. If that's how it is, it shouldn't be a relationship in the first fucking place. I'm done. I'm out. I'm sick of being the one who does fucking everything so forget it. I'm moving to a cottage in Maine, or maybe even an island somewhere and I'm gonna write. I gonna do what I love away from what I can't stand and maybe them I'll finally be happy with the shit that gets thrown my way.

2. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

I'm sorry this has happened to you. Most people are horrible in relationships, the current statistics being 1/2 of marriages failing anyway, and in 1/3 of relationships, women are abused. You should try to surround yourself with supportive friends, family, none of those jerks deserve someone like you.

3. pither

pither Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words of advice :]

I just have the most amazing luck when it comes to developing friendships with difficult people. And I used to feel bad about my views on humanity at large, but now I just don't care anymore.

4. chlorox

chlorox New Member

haha, you cant ignore the flaws, thats the best part. the pimples on her tits and the stretch marks on the back of her waist from growing too fast were my favorite parts. people always try for the same image so we all have to same positives but we dont really have control of our negative attributes and those are the parts that are unique. if all women were perfect guys would never have fun getting to know them.

5. A_Loser

A_Loser Well-Known Member

People are shit, selfish idiots, scum of the earth ... every single one of us. It's just how we are

6. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Do what makes you happy