people

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Why is it that people always assume you have gone off and killed yourself just because you have switched off your laptop for 5 days?? Message after message after message off people assuming the worst, after 4 days. I mean come on now, the sheer amount of messages i got off people assuming the worst was ridiculous. I could understand if it was a few weeks but a few days? It was just annoying that was all.

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Maybe because they care about you :unsure:

Welcome back by the way!:hiya:

3. Kaos General

Yeah i guess its just it was 4 days not 4 weeks

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Maybe because this is a suicide forum where people talk about wanting to off themselves day after day and quite often disappear after a particularly bad period. And I don't know if you have been here in the past, but that has been when those from this forum who HAVE succeeded, have done it (after disappearing).

Surely you can understand that?

Also if people didn't worry, you'd probably complain that nobody cared. You should be grateful.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

people must really care about you Wayne...
    maybe next time you could post in "having a break" and no-one will bother you....
    I wish people cared about me that much....:hugtackles::arms:

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Surely it's nice that people cared enough to worry >.<

7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I care about you!

8. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

And you normally complain that no one talks to you? but now that people show they care you dont like it?

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:awww::thanks:

:popcorn:

10. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I was gone for 2 hours once and I *had* tried to kill myself.
    It really can happen at any time; over any length of time that you are not here, you know?

You're lucky to have people actually ask you if you're okay.
    There are plenty of people who don't get even so much as that.

11. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

dude you seriously gotta find something good about life and people <Mod edit, WildCherry: Insulting>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
  12. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

How about we do not turn this thread into a bitch fest?

Wayne, I can understand how it may be annoying that so many people send messages, but try and look beyond the messaging, and focus on WHAT they sent. It shows people care about you. Surely that must be nice to know?

Someone suggested that next time you post in having a break if you're leaving for some days or longer. If you want to prevent people from messagin you all worried, I reckon that would be the best solution. :smile:

Hope all's well :hug:

13. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

sorry, but made me chuckle. the last thread i read by you complained that nobody would speak to you ever. now you complain because you allege they PM'd you??! nobody even notices when im not about - sometimes i wish they did. throwing caring thoughts back in people's faces if they actually DID pm you aint the way to go buddy.

14. Kaos General

Sorry if this thread sounds like a rant it really wasnt meant to be.

I apologise if i cause drama i dont mean to.

Im just sorry if i upset anyone and thanks for everyone who cares it means a lot at the minute

15. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: You okay?

16. Kaos General

Not really

17. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just cleaned up this thread a little. Guys, this is Let It All Out. People vent here and shouldn't be attacked or insulted for how they feel. Disagreeing with someone is one thing; but insulting that person isn't necessary.

18. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hope you're ok Wayne.....:love: