Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lilyann333, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilyann333

lilyann333 Member

urgh im going insane this girl wont leave me alone and im really tempted to just off my self she tells me to off my self and she sayd shes gonna piss on my grave she posted it right on my face book wa;l i just wanna go right to her and do somithing and make her watch me die im tierd of always being bulled constintly iv been told so often that im a worthless pease of shit to just off my self well im going to very soon
  2. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I know it's easier said than done but please please don't hurt yourself or do anything rash. It's not worth it. The thing with bullies is that they like to say things to get a rise out of you, to fulfill their own sick pleasures. Don't take the bait :troll:

My advice is to just remove this person from your Facebook friend list and block her. I would also tell someone close, be it a friend or family member and keep a copy of the wall post as evidence.

Bullies hate being ignored more than anything. All killing yourself will do is show this person that she won in the end.

Besides, she's obviously someone who likes to hide behind her keyboard spewing crap over the internet because she knows she won't get any backlash when she's all tucked up safe and sound behind a computer screen. Don't give cowards like that the satisfaction.
  3. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

Hi lilyann

I agree with save_me. Bullies absolutely hate to be ignored. The only reason they go on existing is that they keep getting a rise out of people and it's a real shame. Please don't let this awful person get the better of you. You sound like you have heart and the world needs more people with heart in it, not without. I do hope you stick around and don't harm yourself over her. :hug:
  4. lilyann333

lilyann333 Member

iits so hard i dolld her that if she doesnt stop and i did do somthing she would got to jail for assit suicide by bulling and she said no she wouldnt because of how many times iv tried overdoseing hanging my self and cutting and said who would they belive her or a crazy dead person im not crazy its not my falt i have bpd and ptsd and deprssion like shes really starting to get to me she already mad me slit my r=wrist the outher night and all that keept flashing through my head was ways to die i cant handle this its soo hard i njust want to end it all
  5. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

Do you have someone you can tell about this? I think it best you do if you can, even the authorities.

What she is doing to you is NOT right. It is ass. suicide and she is playing with your mental state of mind and that is cruel. I have recently been diagnosed with bpd, I also have ptsd, d and anxiety too. I know it's hard hun. :hug:

You need to get rid of her she is poison to you. She's not worth your time, please believe me when I say that.

You can pm me if you like...
  6. lilyann333

lilyann333 Member

thank you
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi lilyann. Please don't harm yourself just to prove to this girl that you're serious. She sounds like a very mean and hateful person to write things like that. Bullies are like that though. Also, you're not worthless. You're a caring, loving human being. Also, you should report her to facebook for abusive comments. They will close her account. :hug:
  8. lilyann333

lilyann333 Member

she wont stop she told me that i fail at everything including killing my self and that ill never be happy with my life and to make thigns worse they suspended my moms disiabilty check because theres info they need that they dont have so im going to lose everything the only things i evein live for my puppy and my kittys theres not much point anymore anyways no i cant handle this anymore its to much to hard to much hurt
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

You have to be strong lilyann. Tell that mean girl to leave you alone or tell a teacher at your school. She can get suspended for encouraging someone to kill themself, because that is illegal. Sorry to hear that they suspended your mom's disability check, but if she can provide the missing information, they will send it again. Don't give up hope. :hug:
  10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I agree with Dave Lilyann....please tell someone about this horrible girl....if she's doing this to you she's probably doing it to others as well...that's what bullies are like.....
    what she's doing is definately illegal....
    If it was me I would tell the police.....
    can you tell your Mum?..I'm sure she'd want to help you...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.