Perfect future, broken today

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Rodij, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodij

Rodij New Member

Im a 17. year old form Europe.
    I would like to begin with my life story. I was always an odd person, like too old for my age, so i never could mix with people my age, now it is getting worse, i cant stand for my self, i am not a strong person, so everyone just walks over me.I got two perfect companise,,,one with solar energy , other in robotic sector, so it is no way that i can fail, but as i read this forum money isnt everything, but this is the only thing that is keeping me alive.
    In my so called family the only pesron that could understand me is dead, one week ago i told my mother that she is dead for me. So i dont wait for help from my family,,, i just want to know a person who went through something as similar as i am going.

I guess i am a very dangerous person, i am very afraid that one day i will snap, if this happens then some 1000 people will be dead, if i go down i wount go alone.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi glad your venting here your mother will never be dead to you she will always hope and pray you are doing well. money is a useful tool at times but one can learn to live without it i hope you get treatment for this build up anger inside you so you do not harm other innocent victims Get some therapy for you okay so you can feel better and stronger and more independant go get a psychologist who can help you heal take care
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You should really get some professional help.. They have meds to help curve those anger issues you have..See a therapist they can help you put your life back together..They will teach you coping skills...I wish the best for you!!
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome to SF. I hope you'll get some professional help to deal with the anger issues you have.

My PM bbox is always open if you want to talk or vent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.