Perfect

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Sa Palomera, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I hate posting in crisis, but.. I'm so close :cry:

I was close and now getting the mail with the new Steer EP and the On A Clear Night album of Missy Higgins... it's just perfect. The perfect music, perfect day, perfect in any way.

Nobody needs me anyway, everybody will be better off, I do more bad than good anyway :unsure: :cry:

Today it has to happen. It's the perfect day. :cry:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hang on Est am booting up Google talk.

GET ON BLOODY LINE!!!!!

3. Stew3

Stew3 Active Member

No such thing as a perfect day to kill yourself there is no time when you die
    even if doubt you really want to die just a little bit help only a phone call away
    I would have liked you to tell me all your problems it could make you feel all better dont really know.
    and i was looking foreward to you showing mearound here:sad:
    so just try to make it through the day *hug*

4. Sa Palomera

please ppl ignore the post, I don't matter. SOrry that I posted it, please focus on the other ones who are in crisis at the moments. I'll manage.

5. i need you. please be safe :(

6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hun, please stay safe :hug: and get some help if you think you cant hold on. We love you,
    Beret xxx

7. LoD

LoD Well-Known Member

Hunny, your closer to help then you ever were before, don't give up now. :(

I know I'm probably nothing but a bother to you, but I really do care for you, you've given me the best days I ever had... And I'm not just saying that to make you feel better; it's the truth. I've felt happy just knowing I'm your friend, you're a wonderful person and I love you yapping my ears off and... :( Don't say you don't matter, you matter more then anything.

Please stay safe hun, you're strong, I know you are, you can get through this.

:hug:

8. Sa Palomera

just ignore this thread pls, I shouldn't have written it, sorry for wasting that space. Mick is safe, so thats good. Now rather spend your time on other people who are in crisis situations or feel bad than wasting it on this waste of internet space.

9. Terry

Est, you feeling any better hun :hug:

10. Sa Palomera

yes, I'm bloody brilliant :dry:

:cry:

11. :hug: > doesnt no what to say :( <

12. Sa Palomera

I wanna die :cry: :cry:

I spent the entire day yesterday working on Shooru and Friends in Crisis, keeping my mind occupied.
    This morning I passed out again, woke up about an hour and a half ago. And working on the sites just doesn't work anymore.

All I can think of is, where's my knife, where are the pills to make me numb.

I wanna .....
    doesnt matter what I want.
    I just want to die. Now.

13. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

You have been here for quite some time. Lots of posts you have there. I'm too lazy to look up from all that so could you get me up to speed? What's wrong?

14. Sa Palomera

no worries, I'm alright.
    Had a long and.. revealing conversation with Terry, who's helped me loads with the things she said.

Sorry if I worried anyone :sad:

15. Terry

Ester...DOCTORS!!!! nag nag nag..told you you was gonna hate me by the end of the week :laugh:

16. Sa Palomera

*sigh* I'll call them.. :unsure:

17. Terry

Make sure you do :whip:

18. Sa Palomera

as a matter of fact. I'll go there now.

19. Terry

Good girl :biggrin: :hug: :hug: :hug:

20. Sa Palomera

actually Sven (LoD) knocked on my bedroom door not much later and we went to the doc together, but was closed already. So now I have to go there mondya morning 9am sharp cos at 11am I have to be in another town for the intake with the psychologist/psychotherapist :dry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.