• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Perhaps just perhaps

Ok....so as you can see, I changed my username....this was based on the advice of another member and another member suggested the name. Now the work really needs to begin. I need to have Hope....hope that I will start likkng myself, hope that I will eventually find the right treatment regimen, hope that though my life will never be the same pre trauma, it will be enjoyable.
I actually had a somewhat ‘good’ day yesterday...today not so much but let us hope that the Good will eventually outweigh the bad.
You are all special people. ❤️

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
ADMIN
Kudos to you for this change! Life will be up and down — that’s normal, we all deal with that. Right now, it sounds like you’re building up some resilience. Looking for the little things that make you feel ok to wonderful might help! And remembering that a bad moment doesn’t mean that the good stuff is all in vain. And the good doesn’t erase that we have some bad moments. The point is that we can re-balance things and look for the good again. :)

I’m happy for you that you have changed your name. That small change on its own tells me that you do have hope. If you run low, knock on my door and I’ll give you a top up. We all need hope. :) Yay for @Hopeiseverything !

Kudos to you for this change! Life will be up and down — that’s normal, we all deal with that. Right now, it sounds like you’re building up some resilience. Looking for the little things that make you feel ok to wonderful might help! And remembering that a bad moment doesn’t mean that the good stuff is all in vain. And the good doesn’t erase that we have some bad moments. The point is that we can re-balance things and look for the good again. :)

I’m happy for you that you have changed your name. That small change on its own tells me that you do have hope. If you run low, knock on my door and I’ll give you a top up. We all need hope. :) Yay for @Hopeiseverything !
The name change was suggested by another kind member. You are very kind. Nice to have a cheerleader in my court.❤️

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey there, lovin' the name change, its so true, when you have hope....your life will go in a positive direction.

We are all here cheering you on and I have faith that you will find the answers and solutions to your problems, you can do it, you can learn to love life again *hug

Hey there, lovin' the name change, its so true, when you have hope....your life will go in a positive direction.

We are all here cheering you on and I have faith that you will find the answers and solutions to your problems, you can do it, you can learn to love life again *hug
Thank you! great say yesterday....tough one today. Until I can put my past to rest I will never fully recover.....but I need to keep trying...thanks for the support.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00