Permanent banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, so what if you were to get permantly banned? doesn't mean you couldn't come back as someone else. what's to stop you from doing that? the only one to stop that from happening is you. so if you want off of this forum so badly why don't you do what's been mentioned before log off and not log back in?

It is not your business. Bring your unknowing nose out of my business.

NoGood

ya, so what if you were to get permantly banned? doesn't mean you couldn't come back as someone else. what's to stop you from doing that? the only one to stop that from happening is you. so if you want off of this forum so badly why don't you do what's been mentioned before log off and not log back in?
THIS!!! is not a mean or bullying post!

You think everything everyone says it meant in a hurtful way - it isnt! Before you reply to someone just think to yourself 'did the person mean it in a harmful way or did they mean it in a good way'.

You think everyone here is out to upset you and thats not true!

This person is not being nosey. You post your business on a form, you should expect people to comment!

THIS!!! is not a mean or bullying post!

You think everything everyone says it meant in a hurtful way - it isnt! Before you reply to someone just think to yourself 'did the person mean it in a harmful way or did they mean it in a good way'.

You think everyone here is out to upset you and thats not true!

This person is not being nosey. You post your business on a form, you should expect people to comment!
It really is. That person assume bad things for me without knowing me. That person assume that after permanent ban I want to create new personality and come back. That is very ugly thing to do.

They can comment what I asked. not what I did not asked.

my question:
Does anyone know how to get permanent banned here because I really really hate this F:N controll forum.
which also including reason.

And as usual people start to f:k up to me.

As has been pointed out to you by numerous people throughout the thread, Sammakko - no-one here is being argumentative, derogitory or rude towards you - all people are trying to do is simply give you support, and offer you advice as to how you could go about getting some time away from the forum.

Robin, *sparkle* and Lynn have already suggested 'On Leave', which is a temporary ban. Robin's given you his e-mail address in case you need support. I fail to see what else can be done, to be honest..

I'm not attacking you either, by the way - or if you feel I am, this is not my intention at all.. Just thought I'd summarise all the various viewpoints in the thread, in one post for you.

Mikeintx

It really is. That person assume bad things for me without knowing me. That person assume that after permanent ban I want to create new personality and come back. That is very ugly thing to do.

They can comment what I asked. not what I did not asked.

How could anyone ever be ugly towards you? You are the kindest, most gentle person I have ever seen on these forums. Your love radiates like the sun, I really hope that one day we can meet and be super friends. I would really just like to hold hands and cuddle. I just feel this overwhelming urge to hold you when I see your posts, they just instill in me a sense of awe and beauty that no other insightful poster in the history of SF has. This, I believe, is what love is.

How could anyone ever be ugly towards you? You are the kindest, most gentle person I have ever seen on these forums. Your love radiates like the sun, I really hope that one day we can meet and be super friends. I would really just like to hold hands and cuddle. I just feel this overwhelming urge to hold you when I see your posts, they just instill in me a sense of awe and beauty that no other insightful poster in the history of SF has. This, I believe, is what love is.
Which means:
You deserve all ugies what you get. You are most hateful, mean person I have ever seen this forum. You are black as your hole where you came from and I hope we can meet some day and I can kick your ass. I really like to beat you up.

As has been pointed out to you by numerous people throughout the thread, Sammakko - no-one here is being argumentative, derogitory or rude towards you - all people are trying to do is simply give you support, and offer you advice as to how you could go about getting some time away from the forum.

Robin, *sparkle* and Lynn have already suggested 'On Leave', which is a temporary ban. Robin's given you his e-mail address in case you need support. I fail to see what else can be done, to be honest..

I'm not attacking you either, by the way - or if you feel I am, this is not my intention at all.. Just thought I'd summarise all the various viewpoints in the thread, in one post for you.
It IS possible to get permanent ban. Because basement dad was for who it was given. That is what I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00