PERMANENT solution to a permanent problem

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by absentfromthebody, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absentfromthebody

absentfromthebody New Member

i've read other threads/replies here that say hold on because suicide is painful for the loved ones you leave behind. to that i say ... what if there are no loved ones?
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

...then you have to think of what has kept you alive up until this point? If you have no loved ones, find other things and people that make life worth living. Also welcome to the forums...hope you will find that they help.
  3. sweetles

sweetles Well-Known Member

Absent, i relate to your point. When my cat died, i lost my only loved one. My death would have zero emotional impact on anyone. Most people I think cannot comprehend the idea that some of us are truly alone in the world. But even if I were "normal", with real friends, family, etc, I do not believe it's right to live solely for other people. Nor should a true loved one demand such a sacrifice from you.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

True loved one does not demand anything from us it would destroy them you know that so you are passing your pain onto them so it is your choice always

If you care for someone it is your choice if you take their world and destroy it because that is what happens
    You don't get it suicide is not a solution period it is only passing your pain onto others
    Another animal you can give a life to one from a pound that has been there for ever help another animal have freedom
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

When one does not have loved ones then they suffer the consequences/aftermath alone in pain.

It's not worth the price to pay when one attempts and survives. Being loved or unloved it's still the same consequences/ aftermath on the body. The difference is dealing with life afterwards alone or being with loved ones to support through it.
  6. skerit50

skerit50 New Member

Sweetie, thank you for what you said I'm terminal in my MS now A 49 female in Massachusetts read Final Exit and Death with Dignity hoping not to die alone,but keep getting emails from 20 something males upset over a break-up with a girlfriend before anyone hates me I believe the pain is real I personally would feel more comfortable bli if it was someone else terminal or know soon they'll be blind or unable to use there hands....had just met a 26 year old girl a month ago woke up legs no longer worked up this month she is blind in both eyes begging me to help her while her mother cliche's were heartbreaking if your ex and I have lived in separate parts for ten years my grown daughter agrees. With me but can't stomach is ruined by MS drugs I use to take but the pain is horrible wake up screaming all the time.No one in my family knows anything about MS makes me sick to my stomach 3 free mags come a month about it they ignore me husband blames me from catching MS been checked for everything else Lyme disease etc.,but almost to the letter follows MS my family. Must think that means Mom's Sick.I have a gmail skerit54 if anyone else lonely just lost my best friend in no pain though 22 year old grey cat climbed up in my lap and died two years ago,I hung on this long waiting to see if my family would come around....Wish you all a Happy Holiday Season With Love,Sammy49F
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.