Perry, losing almost everything

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by IsaaCS2, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IsaaCS2

IsaaCS2 Active Member

Perry, was my best friend, always there for me, he helped me with my psychotics, he made me a better person, and we were very very close.

In August, he disappeared, he just left. I cannot contact him in anyway, all his possessions were left behind. I believe he's alive.

But he was my lifeline, I really needed him. With him gone, I've been becoming more and more of a wreck, sometimes there is no one there for me, my hallucinations/delusions have been worse, my grades are slipping, I'm losing my sanity. I'm losing everything other than my remaining friends, who are excellent, but are at times unavailable.

I miss him so much, and I'm thinking I can't live without him, with the increase of suicidal thoughts I'm getting. I can't be happy anymore unless I'm with my remaining friends, when I am not, I am a wreck, I am depressed, and suicidal. I can't sleep, it's just terrible.

When thoughts of Perry come, I can't help but break down completely, typing this has been really hard. . .

Perry. . . What do I do. . .
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Nobody here can ever replace the special bond you have with your friend. But sometimes posting like you have can help ease some of the pain you are having. Please keep sharing with members here. Atleast we understand the feelings and hurt you are suffering from. You can post whenever you feel like sharing or talking and someone is always online if you need to chat about something. I'm so sorry you are suffering so.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

sorry, im not sure what you should do...
    but if you need someone to talk to, or listen, feel free to PM me
    stay safe x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.