Persistence Of Loss (James)

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Persistence Of Loss, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My son James (Persistence Of Loss) was found dead morning. It was an apparent overdose of powerful sleeping pills and alcohol that killed him. While going through his computer this morning, I found this bookmark, and I followed it to this forum. I read his posts, and the replies.

I would just like to say "Thank You" to everyone who tried to help my son. I wish he would have come to me with his problems. Now though, it is too late.

Here is his personal myspace page, if you wish to comment or anything. I'm not sure if any of you knew him personally or whatnot. This breaks my heart. :sad:

http://www.myspace.com/voojay

2. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I am terribly sorry to hear that. He has so many talents and would've been a successful person, and yet this happens. Sigh...its always heartbreaking to hear news like this. I don't know James personally, but I can't help but feeling sad hearing this news. Please take good care and I hope you are able to cope with this. :hug:

3. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear your news. I did not know James personally but it is sad. Take care and check out site rules below (did not want you to be banned)
    :hug:

"If you genuinely are a member's family/friend and you do want to pass on a message please contact a member of staff and let them decide how to proceed. Under no circumstances should a family member/friend post a message on the forum using the members' sign in name. You could find yourself banned from the site if this happens. For this very reason it is recommended you LOG OUT of the site daily"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.