Persistence of Thought

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ElsieRey, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElsieRey

ElsieRey New Member

Every day, something reminds me of what it would be like if I was gone. Makes me wonder what a better place the world would be without me. Makes me think of some way I could make it look like an accident. Thoughts about me dying, and no one bothering to show up to a funeral. I just don't know how to keep myself distracted anymore. The more things I try the more I hurt myself and the more I think. It is always with me, that thought. It is always there and I can't keep pushing it away the way I have been. I need a new way to push away the thoughts, because they are growing and growing all the time, and soon I'm not quite sure I'll be able to stop them at all.

2. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with a lingering thought of suicide. I can relate with you because I've been struggling with a lingering thought of suicide for the past few days, and I can understand how that it's fatiguing to constantly be faced with it.

But, I've found that venting and doing something constructive helps. Also you're always welcome to private message me if you need someone to talk to. :hug: Believe I understand what you're going through and I can relate. Know that you're not alone and there are people who care for you.

Trevor,

3. nothinman81

nothinman81 Antiquities Friend

This is exactly how I feel. I think about my "accident" every day.

At the very least, you're not alone. These thoughts are more common than you think. I don't know how to fix it. I wish I could. All I can tell you is that we're all here together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.