personal progress

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by oval, Nov 8, 2013.

1. oval

oval Well-Known Member

I feel so cocky posting this in motivational messages but I couldn't figure out where else to put it. Its more motivation for myself than anyone else but I guess I will stroke my own ego a little bit lol
    I'm sure after my long silence and several name changes no one has any idea who I am but that's ok. Here are some personal news from a complete stranger that will not affect you and probably seem pretty unimportant lol

In 2010 I dropped out of high school and didn't do anything for pretty much 2 years. My feeling of self worth had never been so low, almost completely nonexistant. You might be surprised but I had not expected to feel like such a piece of shit and to hate myself so much for my decision.
    Very recently I have finally gotten my GED now and enrolled in college yesterday :D that's big news for me. I've looked at the catalogue many times and thought about what classes I would take, now its actually realistic and I'm gonna do this now. I also might be going on having fulltime status at my job. Health insurance would sure be nice to have.

So yeah, you could say im a little excited :nerd:
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I loved reading that. At first I was like, "Oh no..." about the high school, but then you went on to share some great achievements! This is so awesome and I wish we would see more posts like this here. My hat is off to you, congratulations! Keep up the momentum!!!
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

OH way to go h un you should be so proud of yourself. It is good to hear some positive news hun all the best in college
  4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

Thank you so much :D