personality questions

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by zoebaby, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoebaby

zoebaby Well-Known Member

I am trying to figure out what is wrong with my mother, i kind of think that she might be schitzophrenic or bipolar, but i dont know. she isolates herself, she has been like this all her life. she has never had any female friends, or friends period. she is okay sometimes and then out of the blue she gets hysterical, always thinks people are talking about her, very paranoid, and dwells on things that happened 20 and thirty years ago, wanting to talk about these things constantly. i was never allowed to have people over because she hates everybody and is so suspicious. she does not even talk to her family. anyone have any suggestions on what might be wrong with her? also she makes up things that never happened. thanks
  2. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I honestly don't think that it's helpful for us to suggest things which might be wrong with her, as we are not trained medical professionals here. If you are worried about her then perhaps you could try and get her to see her gp or get her gp out to see her if you think she is going to be against the idea. There's not much you can do though if she's resistant and is not an obvious danger to herself or others! :sad: Good luck!
  3. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

i fully agree with Atifice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.