Personality Test! Do this and share your result!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Lmxoxo, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Lmxoxo

Lmxoxo Active Member

Hi Everyone!
    I've done the 16 personalities test. I think it's amazing and I would be really curious to see what everyone thinks of it and what everyone's results have been.

I found it really fascinating. My result was INFJ and after reading the summary, I just thought it fit so well. Like it all made sense to me. It made me understand myself a whole lot better and I'd be interested to see if anyone else gets the same as me because apparently it's a bit rare. INFJ's, let me know you exist!!

2. Brittless

Brittless All I loved I loved alone...

I had to take this for a uni class. I got INTP- The thinker. It's called the Myer's Brigg test and has 70 questions it asks to narrow you down into little boxes. I thought as far as boxes go, I fit pretty well into them.

16 Personalities is based on Myer's Brigg but I heard it isn't as thorough. Might want to try it.
  3. Lmxoxo

Lmxoxo Active Member

Hey. I just tried the Myer's Briggs one. And I got the same result, so odd. I guess I know I'm deffo INFJ now.

I've found that most of the people I know are ENFP's.
  4. Brittless

Brittless All I loved I loved alone...

I don't think that's odd. I just looked at the 16 personalities test and it has 64 questions. not so far off. The descriptions of the different categories are definitely more thorough though- a lot more interesting to read imo.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I've taken this test before and I am also an INFJ. I think less than 1% of people fall under that category, so it always nice to meet other INFJ people.
  6. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I've taken it many times from different sites and almost always get INFP. I'm a little skeptical about the test, though I do think my result fits me.
  7. Lmxoxo

Lmxoxo Active Member

Hey W! Another INFJ. I actually secretly think that every INFJ I come across will end up being a bffl of mine haha. (please don't be creeped out. I am aware I live in a fantasy world haha)

Baywasp, skeptical or not, you must be a little bit of something special! I only know 2 INFP's and I love them both. One of them is my sister and the other is my forever girl ;)
    Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm not creeped out, haha. I like when I find people I have things in common with.
  9. GameADDict

GameADDict Aspiring psychologist

I'm an INFP.
    Lmxoxo likes this.
  10. Lmxoxo

Lmxoxo Active Member

Another INFP ;) I think if I weren't INFJ I would hope to be INFP.
  11. GameADDict

GameADDict Aspiring psychologist

Yeah. I like being an INFP. It's nice knowing that I'm one of the rarer personality types.

A lot of people with ADHD have "Extraverted Intuition." Which is the INFPs second function, if you didn't know. Walt Disney had ADHD and was an ENFP. Which has Extraverted Intuition as it's primary function. Extraverted Intuition essentially is about possibilities and patterns. Since it's about possibilities, Extraverted Intuition can make it hard to come to a decision and even follow through with things. Which are trademark symptoms of ADHD.
  12. Lmxoxo

Lmxoxo Active Member

hmmm.. Interesting. Heaps of the people I know are ENFP's and the not following through with things very much applies to them ha. Kinda applies to me sometimes too, if I'm being completely honest haha.

GameADDict likes this.
  13. Inanimate

Inanimate Well-Known Member

ISFP, but borderline ISFJ. I took the test twice -- the second time more thoughtfully. I see myself being either one, and they're not that far off anyway. This was entertaining. I'm definitely a core "I," and I see myself being more "S" than "N," but I believe the rest can vary depending on how I mature.
  14. Inanimate

Also, not that I don't like being introverted; in some ways I like being introverted more than extroverted, but if I could be maybe 20% less introverted that'd be nice because damn.
  15. Inanimate

I just took the test again because the boredom is real. I got INFJ. I take the test with a refined perception of the questions each time, but the running theme is that I'm introverted and rather turbulent. However, I balance Feeling with Thinking and Judging with Prospecting, but I'm somewhat more intuitive than sense based. Basically, I'm a fucking hybrid of things.
  16. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Okey doke. I just took two versions of the test. They both list me as ISFJ
  17. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

The Mediator- INFP -A
  18. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

I have changed from an Extrovert to Introvert INFP here
  19. I don't think you can define people by certain absolute characteristics. Everyone is different in their own respect, and a person's questions doesn't determine how they actually are. These kind of quizzes are what lead to stereotypes such as introvert and extrovert. Sometimes you may not feel like talking, other times you feel you really need to socialize, doesn't mean you are introvert/extrovert.
    smackh2o likes this.
  20. spacecowboy

spacecowboy Well-Known Member

Mediator (INFP-t)
    FrainBart likes this.