Pet Peeves?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by MiraWolf95, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

We all have at least one or more. I know I have many that some people find silly of me.

One of my pet peeves is when people don't cross out the words in my wordbook the way I do.

Is one of yours like mine or someone else's? If so, lets discuss them and share some :cool:
  2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Iv got loads
    My work involves talking on the phones to internal customers, it drives me insane if they hang up without saying anything-theres about 4 options to pick before you get to me
    People pointing, interupting, talking over each other- its just rude
    People who ask for my opinion then tell me thats not what i think- well why ask if you know whats going through my head
    People on a diet telling me what to eat - What??? I eat less than you
    Toiletries stored on the bathroom window sill-makes my family laugh everytime i moan about it, they should be on a shelf or in a cupboard
  3. Borrowed time*

If im doing a word search i hate it when people circle the word. I prefer a straight line through it, i think it looks less messy :unsure:
  4. capuletjm

capuletjm Member

- Fashion
    - Mass read books that automatically gain 'great' status, a big example being Harry Potter
    - Men who walk with 'swagger'
    - dawdling people inside shopping centres/malls.

To name but a select few.
  5. MiraWolf95

lol I like to bubble the words, I hate the lines.
    I also hate when people ask for my opinion but try to tell me thats not what I think. I have a friend who does that all the time! He thinks he knows every detail about me but he doesn't.

I as well hate when guys walk with 'swagger' lol.
    I'll name a few more of mine intead of just one.

-When someones yakkin' up a storm while I'm trying to pay attention to the lyrics of a song I like.
    -When people in school stand up beside me for a long time while I'm sitting in my desk. I don't like their bottoms facing me.
    -When someone laughs to much. Even at something that wasn't funny. I have a friend who giggles on the phone every 3 seconds. Its cute at first but annoys me after a while.
  6. bdawk

bdawk Well-Known Member

This one has always driven me crazy
  7. Borrowed time*

People who wear there trousers low so you can see there underwear.
    My brothers going through this stage - he didnt like it when i did the same then walked in front of him :lol!:
    Fashion i really dont get, im more of a plane casual person.
    I also hate people who dawdle and stop abruptly right infront of you then give you dirty looks as if it was your fault.
    I used to work in retail and id get really annoyed when parents treated the shop like a nursery. They would be downstairs whilst there children were running amuk upstairs.
  8. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

One of my pet peeves, is when you dont get any french fries at MCD's cause you dont want any but then you eat all of mine.

I hate when people also eat off of my plate, or drink all my drink. Um get your own.
  9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Too many to mention... but i hate that SF doesn't have titles for people with more than 2 thousands posts.
  10. MiraWolf95

Oh my gosh I hate when people wear their trousers low also!
    I start singing that "Pants on the Ground" song each time I see someone do that.
    One time a guy's was so low that when he bent over, his pants fell down -_-.
  11. Borrowed time*

12. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I used to do the GREATEST imitation in my ex's kitchen of this one boy at my old course..he was too funny. because... his trousers weren't the usual low :laugh: but something else altogether. he had the swagger too and this combination meant they just slipped lower and lower until they were mid thigh
  13. Borrowed time*

Any suggestions?
  14. MiraWolf95

15. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

Lol when people I know walk behind me.
    And when people try and guilt trip me into doing favours for them.
  16. MiraWolf95

Those are both of some of my pet peeves also o:
  17. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

People who give shitty tips all the time - even if the service and food was exceptionally good. (my dad)
    People who shave and don't wipe out the sink when they're done- leaving whiskers everywhere. XD (little bro/ex used to do that, too)

There are lots of little things that annoy me; but I don't make a big deal out of things, really.
    I wouldn't say I have any specific 'pet peeves' ... infact; I don't use that term. It annoys me.
  18. Aphorism

Aphorism Well-Known Member

-Young adult novels being perceived as decent literature.
    -People who think think their music is the greatest shit on the planet.
    -Nail biting, I just think it's kind of gross.
  19. MiraWolf95

I can totally relate to those 2. My step dad always leaves 'whiskers' behind in the sink and that irks me.

Oh and also about the people who think their music is the greatest shit on the planet, that annoys me so much to! I see so many people walk around our school bragging that they got Nicki Minaj or something on their music players, like that makes them the most amazing person in the school. I will say this about the nail biting though, thats one of my habits that I'm trying to stop lol.
  20. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm! I have so seem to get more as you age ..
    children running amok in the library...
    mobile phones going off in the movie theatre, docs surgery, library...and driving while on them...and I hate it when people answer it when they're supposed to be having time with me at the coffee shop...
    doors banging.....that's just lazy and inconsiderate if you live in flats..
    and guys who pee on the toilet floor....get a grip :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.