Peter Popoff and Christian scammers

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by suicide_ideation, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Look at this typical Christian capitalist televengalist.

I don't feel sorry for the poor deluded fools that lost the only money they had to this piece of sh!t, they're the only reason why scumbags like Popoff exist.

God bless Atheist James Randi. Popoff went bankrupt in the 1980s after Randi exposed him.

Randi exposes all the people that believe in the irrational, including moronic psychics and magicians, and all other pseudoscience.
    Last edited: May 28, 2007
  2. Tara

Tara Guest

:mad: and i could put a clip here of the bombings.

im not goin to watch that.
  3. I am not a Muslim or an Arab. :smile:

I live in the West.
  4. Tara

Tara Guest

im not saying you are, im just trying to make a point its not fair that one religion/race is being bashed.
    plus u stick up for them alot! (not a bad thing)
  5. goingmobile

goingmobile Active Member

"God bless Atheist James Randi."

6. Hey Mobile my friend, I wanna apologize to you.
  7. goingmobile

8. Tara

Tara Guest

hahahahaha. love this.
  9. Tara

Tara Guest

edit: never mind
  10. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Oh ffs. :laugh:
  11. Flirt, you're very confused, he never agreed with me, I'm just trying to be nice. When it's not expected, it's funny.
  12. Tara

Tara Guest

13. goingmobile

I know, I never agreed ? I laughed because it's a bit of an oxymoron... being that he's atheist and he said God Bless... I just laughed is all.
  14. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for people who get scammed like this. They are desperately looking for hope, and instead get screwed. These people destroy the faith of others in both God and humanity and it's very sad.
  15. goingmobile

I know, it is a shame.
  16. Just_a_guy

Just_a_guy Well-Known Member

Those poor people... Sigh.
  17. ''The people who fell for Popoff's scam are victims of their own greed and stupidity. ''
  18. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Why, because they want to get out of debt or be able to walk and are willing to try anything? You're right. The bastards.
  19. Sylvia Brown, big cow, she said once that this missing child was dead, but they later found him alive.

This time she gets busted on montel, so funny, the girl crying talks about her missing husband, then Big Cow Sylvia Brown wearing her Christian cross, says the reason is cuz he drowned, then the girl says he died in sept. 11, and that they didn't find the body, you can see she wants to laugh at this cow.

muahahaha, fuking psychics and flimflam ministers

then she says it doesnt matter if they find the body cuz hes still over there in the ruin

muahahaha, all these christians are the same
  20. muslim

muslim Well-Known Member

is bombing now means muslim or arab

how hurtful to hear that

you live in big lie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.