1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pharmacy isssue

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Johnnyc, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

It's been a day and a half and the pharmacy has refused to fill my script without confirmation from my doc, who has yet to respond to the pharmacist.
    My script is for Klonopin which I understand is a controlled substance, but they have filled it before.
    I have now resorted to alcohol to help control my anxiety tonight, with little effort,plus it adds to my chance of acting on self injury.
    I just hope my script can be filled soon.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi John, there may have been a mix up with your script, they usually wouldn't let you go cold turkey on benzos, ask if they can give you an emergency script, I got one of those before when I was on xanax. Sorry your anxiety is so bad tonight :( don't drink, it may worsen your anxiety tomorrow. x

3. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

That is awful! I hope it is sorted for you now.

4. Johnnyc

I'll try going back this evening and see if it is all sorted out,if not I do not know what I will do.

5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Try calling your doc and raising up a storm, that way this wont happen again.

Hope it all works out for you today.

6. Johnnyc

I probably will end up having to do that I am going to the pharmacist in about an hour if it is not ready I will call my doc.

7. Johnnyc

They finally ended up filling my script, I feel so much better now I can take my meds.

8. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

It is good to know that things are finally sorted for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.