Pharmacy isssue

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Johnnyc, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

It's been a day and a half and the pharmacy has refused to fill my script without confirmation from my doc, who has yet to respond to the pharmacist.
    My script is for Klonopin which I understand is a controlled substance, but they have filled it before.
    I have now resorted to alcohol to help control my anxiety tonight, with little effort,plus it adds to my chance of acting on self injury.
    I just hope my script can be filled soon.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi John, there may have been a mix up with your script, they usually wouldn't let you go cold turkey on benzos, ask if they can give you an emergency script, I got one of those before when I was on xanax. Sorry your anxiety is so bad tonight :( don't drink, it may worsen your anxiety tomorrow. x
  3. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

That is awful! I hope it is sorted for you now.
  4. Johnnyc

I'll try going back this evening and see if it is all sorted out,if not I do not know what I will do.
  5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Try calling your doc and raising up a storm, that way this wont happen again.

Hope it all works out for you today.
  6. Johnnyc

I probably will end up having to do that I am going to the pharmacist in about an hour if it is not ready I will call my doc.
  7. Johnnyc

They finally ended up filling my script, I feel so much better now I can take my meds.
  8. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

It is good to know that things are finally sorted for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.