• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Philosophical Threads No religion or politics

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I hope this becomes a Sticky thread.

What Philosophical or metaphysical questions or answers do you have?

I will start when I was 5 years old I asked my father "why was I painted ryan" and for that question my dad had a little answer but I have not got a really good one from anyone.

Last edited:

Lane

SF Supporter
I hope this becomes a Sticky thread.

What Philosophical or metaphysical questions or answers do you have?

I will start when I was 5 years old I asked my father "why was I painted ryan" and for that question my dad had a little answer but I have not got a really good one from anyone.
I like our 5 year old selves. I wish I could protect them from the world. *nerves.

You have such a good memory.

My mother (foster mom) answered my questions precisely lovingly and truthfully!

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I have one. Is Karma real? Even asking this sounds kind of religious @MarvelFan. Only lately do I have some energy to discuss things, ha, truth.
Karma I think so but I have one that many might disagree with me but I dont care. I have some small belief that our ancestors good or bad Karma still resonates inside us in our DNA and we can become them help/them in ourselves in the loving or fixing of their good or bad Karma while still trying to be ourselves.

Lane

SF Supporter
Karma I think so but I have one that many might disagree with me but I dont care. I have some small belief that our ancestors good or bad Karma still resonates inside us in our DNA and we can become them help/them in ourselves in the loving or fixing of their good or bad Karma while still trying to be ourselves.
I used to really believe that my ancestors, female ones were watching over me and giving me strength at @MarvelFan. Especially when I was struggling to raise 3 children under 5 years old.

I've seen karma work, the people who are truly mean ir vindictive, wind up alone. I'm thinking of a family member I loved very much. I cant help but think about what caused them to be like that.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00