Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heavenlyjunkie

heavenlyjunkie Active Member

I don't value anything. I hate my friends, and I hate my family. if there's one thing i hate more in the world, it's all the phonies. i saw a bunch of bigshot movie producers today and was shocked to see how sterotypically fake they were. one face is burned in my mind, and i wonder if he's real. his shallow face, his automatic eyes. i talked to a friend today, and she thinks i'm a phony. i'm more drunk than i usually get when i'm alone. i'm so unhappy, i just wish i could sleep.

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

People can be fake, but they can also be so genuine that you seem to see their very souls within them...doesn't happen often, but it's out there. What are you doing hanging out with these people anyway? Job? Funny how so many fantasize that those people FEEL more, are more REAL than the average person...when in reality, they are just more distanced from true human emotion than we could ever be in our worst nightmares. If you write screenplays...write that shit...not that they would ever put it on celluloid :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.