Photo of her on my phone I forgot about

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by MUtE, Aug 6, 2009.

1. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I down loaded a game on my phone, called "puzzel slid" its whhere you have a pic cut into smaller squars and mixed around and you have one open space so you can move them around till you get the pic right. Well I haven't seen my ex oer talked to her for a month and I thought I was over her, I feel liek I was, I seriously did. Well on this game there was an option to customize the pic of your choice or to randomize it, I chose to have it randomized, not knowing it would go through my phone. After I changed to the setting of my choice I went back to the game and my favorite pic of her came up...I got a weird sensation in my heart, literally. The closes I can describe it is that it jumped or skipped a beat. I don't know what it means, I'm losing it in my head and heart.

If someone knows what this means, please tell me. I believe things happen for a reason, I just don't know why this happened.
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

It doesn't mean anything dude. You're just reading into something that isn't there.
    Take a breath and resume progress to getting over your ex. If it's over - it's over. A picture means nothing.
  3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I think you had a normal physical reaction to something that was psychologically stimulating. Nothing to worry about or ponder from that incident alone.