phycological

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by immure, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. immure

immure Account Closed

well the pycoligist and i have agreed of my phycological dependancy on the green. even though my use is light and very self moderated with many restriction i still find this traping feeling i need this mental vacation as i call it. a place where emotions are clean and everything fels so much lighter. as though my mind set about it is at a very different tolerance. i hate anything havin power over me. my first step is not to ever spend any money on it. even though i rarely did i still had self permission to. this simple step has a haunting affect in my head. even though i wasn t a daily user or even weekly. funny how it has this kinda power over my mind. i guees i am writing this for sugestions on how to exercise my mind so i can kick the phycological dependancy. seems like a tricky thing. so far i asked her to ask me about how i have been at keeping my personal comitment. for i am a genuine person to myself and would never lie about it and genuinly want to have a sence of controle in all areas of my self. this will help accountability works if u r honest. but it hasn t brought me to a place where i can even imagine the finish line so if anyone has insight i wouldn t mind hearing it.

2. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

I think you are right on the money with your perception, accountability works when your honest.. just keep that up and I am sure you will do well, and dont beat yourself up for havin a slip if you do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.