1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Physical Deformity

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Ben121, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben121

Ben121 Active Member

I was just looking at the groups you have here. I noticed you have a Physical Deformity group. All though there are not many ppl in this group and only the one thread.

I was wondering if there was anyone else here that has a Physical Deformity.

I have a twisted spin and walk with a limp. With out any top on my deformity is very noticeable. I have to make sure I where the right clothes all the time to try and make it less noticeable.

It dose get to me a lot. Not so much in the winter but in the summer when a lot of guys don't where any top I always look and wish I could do that.

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Hmm, a twisted spine? Upon googling, that appears to mean scoliosis - a very treatable, fairly common condition. Have you looked into possible treatments?

3. Ben121

Ben121 Active Member

Yes I did have operations on it when I was 18. I am 34 now.With out the operations I would had eventually ended up in a wheelchair not able to walk. I can walk all be it with a limp and slower then most ppl.

But you are right it is scoliosis of the spin I have. I just put it in a way that I thought most would understand. The reason why my spine went over was cos I walked funny be for. Long story but one leg grow faster then the other why I was still growing. So walking uneven coursed my spine to go funny. It left me with a double curvicher of the spine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.