Physical Deformity

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Ben121, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben121

Ben121 Active Member

I was just looking at the groups you have here. I noticed you have a Physical Deformity group. All though there are not many ppl in this group and only the one thread.

I was wondering if there was anyone else here that has a Physical Deformity.

I have a twisted spin and walk with a limp. With out any top on my deformity is very noticeable. I have to make sure I where the right clothes all the time to try and make it less noticeable.

It dose get to me a lot. Not so much in the winter but in the summer when a lot of guys don't where any top I always look and wish I could do that.

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Hmm, a twisted spine? Upon googling, that appears to mean scoliosis - a very treatable, fairly common condition. Have you looked into possible treatments?

3. Ben121

Ben121 Active Member

Yes I did have operations on it when I was 18. I am 34 now.With out the operations I would had eventually ended up in a wheelchair not able to walk. I can walk all be it with a limp and slower then most ppl.

But you are right it is scoliosis of the spin I have. I just put it in a way that I thought most would understand. The reason why my spine went over was cos I walked funny be for. Long story but one leg grow faster then the other why I was still growing. So walking uneven coursed my spine to go funny. It left me with a double curvicher of the spine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.