Physical pain that never ends

Cjsos

I’ve been suffering from physical pains for a few months. It’s unrelenting, horrible body pains. Headaches, neck stiffness, muscle and nerve pain, and horrible fatigue. I thought I’d get better but every doctor or hospital I’ve been to say they can’t find anything physically wrong with me. I swear I thought I had a brain tumor but they didn’t see anything on my MRI. Last year at this time I was the healthiest most alive person ever and now I can’t even get out of bed in the morning. Since I can’t get better and the doctors don’t know what to look for I’ve fallen into a deep depression and just want my life to be over. I’ve even made one feeble attempt on my life but couldn’t do it. Now all I do is think of ways to end it all. In never thought this would happen to me. I’m losing everything because of this pain.

Dots

Misknown Member
I'm sorry this is happening to you. I know pain and I know how hard it is having no answers. Its difficult because you just want the pain to stop. You dont want to end your entire life. Can I ask if anything triggered your symptoms? I dont want to be one of those people that throw unuseful diagnoses at you, and I'm not particularly a fan of this diagnosis, but have they considered fibromyalgia?

Cjsos

It all started with a panic attack last November and then I kept getting more and more panic attacks. Then it just kind of morphed into body pain everywhere and has been excruciating for months now. Fibromyalgia is hard to diagnose but they told me I didn’t have any of the usual trigger points for it so they ruled it out. I’m so wanting this to be over but I never get a second of peace

Sorry that you're going through this.

Particularly if conventional medicine doesn't have anything to offer, you might want to try acupuncture for this. I can say some more about the subject if you are interested.

Here's some links to some info:
NIH Study Finds Non-Drug Treatments Effective for Pain

Consumer Reports Article On Treating Chronic Pain

National Institutes of Health Evidence Map Of Acupuncture For Mental Health

Posts 33-36 in this thread also have some info:
https://www.suicideforum.com/commun...pidemic’-war-kills.166237/page-2#post-2093271

I hope that something can help.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
im so sorry that you have to live in pain. i know how much it can drag you down and with chronic pain depression is common. it is possible that the panic attacks and the pain are related. if so dealing with depression and panic attacks may help your pain.

it's possible that it's a physical issue. it may help to start a log and record your pain sites and intensity so you can help your doctor understand. keep fighting to find the cause and never give up...mike...*console*sadhug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00