Physical Pain

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Nessarose, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

I have not hurt this much in my life. I've been sick all day, and thank God I slept for some time, but unfortunately I'm awake now.

I have scoliosis and kyphosis. Severe. My upper back, neck, shoulders, and forehead hurt like HELL. There is no way to describe it. Maybe excruciating to the tenth power.

I cried and kept telling my mom I wanted to shoot myself while she rubbed my back and shoulders. The doctor has me on Vicodin, but it doesn't help, and he won't give me anything stronger because I'm only twenty.

I keep vomiting. I haven't eaten today but my body is still finding liquids and bile to make me throw up. I think it's a reaction to the pain.

I know it's wrong of me, but earlier I kept thinking that God has to be sadistic and have a sick sense of humor. Here, deal with schizophrenia for a year. Then, when your medication seems to be helping, have some debilitating back pain that makes you want to blow your brains out.

It's always something. I CANNOT deal with physical pain. It is hell. Please I wish it would just go away.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.