Physical Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaish

If I could just get a wellwish or two, I would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Right now I'm going through so much physical pain. The last three days I have been doing some serious self-harm and I guess it's catching up to me. I'm so tired of seeing red, and having to clean it up. My body feels so tense, and when I try to relax, it feels like I'm applying pressure to the spot that hurts the most. I was having problems digesting food, but now I can't keep anything down. I had a temp of 104 earlier in the day and felt so fagtiue, but I guess the blessing is that I don't think I could harm myself anymore. I've thought about it, and wanted to, but I'm in too much pain to feel the relief that comes from doing so.

I feel like if I can just get through this, than everything is going to be okay. Emotionally things are starting to improve. Something happened today that gave me a piece of freedom back, so I really do feel I can get back on a
healthy road. I just need to get through this, but right now I feel so weak and a little scared because I always have that part of me that thinks maybe I took things too far this time.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Is your temperature still high?? 104 is worrying. :(

Sending caring wishes your way.....Alex

:hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00