Physical vent

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lorax, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

I'll stick to physical symptoms for now.

I'm getting headaches a lot, which can't be treated medically. Pain pills don't work, maybe strong ones.. But i can't get a prescription, they would interfere with others. Can't take them, or i may be drug tested.

My stomach is upset. Kind of an anxiety sickness. Nothing helps, some times food eases it, but it's hard to eat when anxious.

My muscles are tensing up. Particularly my back. My neck is locked up, laying down eases it a bit. But i can't sit up, or it hurts a lot.

Anxiety is also causing jitteriness. Can't sit still, just muscle twitches. Or my muscles feel like they're shaky. Can't keep my eyes focused, just darting around.

Probably just anxiety, but it's tiring.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry you're dealing with so many physical symptoms...I get some of the same too, and I think it's due to my depression. Yesterday I had a pain in my leg so bad, I couldn't even stand muscles are always sore and I get headaches. I felt completely weak all over my body and like I was going to pass out. I'm sorry this is happening to you..I know how hard it can be to cope with :hug:
  3. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

I've dealt with depression pains as well. It may be worth it to get a doc to see? Or a chiropractor may provide some relief.

Think i'm on the anxiety side this round. But my back has been killing me today. Maybe one of us can find a solution ehh?

-hugz too-
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Yeah, I wish I could afford a doctor's visit, can't get insurance right now either, so it sucks. Hopefully things will get better for both of us soon.
  5. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about the insurance, broke down and took a pain tab. It's eased the worst of it. Unless i get tested..

Hope maybe there's something else you can find. Maybe heat? Like those electro blankets? Might make it slightly better.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Thanks, I'll have to look into that :) Also need to start caring about my physical health more, which I've neglected because of my other issues. But I don't want to be worn down like this all the time, because it takes too much out of me.
  7. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

It's hard to focus on physical things sometimes. As long as you can keep your spirit going that's important. I should probably start doing more too.. Eventually haha :)

Good luck with it, diet is #1 from my understanding. Maybe vitamins can help out? V-b3 is a good start, or for me it was. "Sombre cream" can also relax sore muscles too.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Yeah, it can be hard to keep my spirit going at times, but I'm still here and fighting on, and I guess that's what's important. I don't take vitamins, but I know I should start. I don't get nearly the right amount of nutrients that I need to. I definitely need to eat healthier and start thinking more positively.
  9. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

The spirit is always first, i took fish oil/v-b3 daily for a bit. It gave me some energy. Lots of fish~ so i hear.

Start small, hopefully getting your body healthier can make you more positive. You can always pm, if you need some extra support too.

Best of luck~