Physically ill

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Goose, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goose

Goose Member

Hi, I am too poorly to leave the house because I'm physically ill with an illness I've had for 3 years now. That's the only reason I want to die because I don't like being stuck at home at an age (17) when everyone is out having fun, making money, getting girl friends and learning. I'm becoming more and more angry when I do go out and see people with friends walking/running about, having fun.

I'm learning to drive as sort, but 2 months ago I canceled my lessons because it made me ill and now I just drive with my mum. I don't care to do the test, I just want to get out of the house. I suppose one day I could run someone down with their health... would be sort of an added bonus.

Anyway, I'm pretty lonely and I don't know what to do. I'm too poorly to get a job and I stopped education. A lot of people here read books so I've started it too and now I'm reading a book about dinosaurs. I've also started reading a book on American history. Partly because it's interesting, but mostly because I'm interested in where my ancestors came from. Genealogy is normally associated with elderly people and for a 17 year old to be doing it, oh jesus.
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Goose, I'm sorry fate has had to hand you a dodgy pack of cards but if you need a friend just drop me a line :) It sounds like whether you know it or not you seem to be adapting to your ill health, taking up hobbies that you can do at home will keep the mind active and avoid mental ill health. I am worried about the anger though, when I started getting angry it was a sign that my depression was full blown, I don't know whether or not that is the case for you but I would see a mental health professional about it if you are able.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.