Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by TreadingBlue, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreadingBlue

TreadingBlue Well-Known Member

So let me start with a little background story. About two weeks ago I got caught with weed at my friends house, got in trouble, took a urine test, came out positive, and my doctor had called my dad to tell him the results instead of the nurse because he's "concerned".
    I've suppose to had a physical a long time ago but everytime we set a date we always had to cancel. Now that the drug thing came up my doctor told my dad that he should bring me in to talk about that and get a physical done. A few days ago i cut myself on my leg. It was too much stress being inside the house so much (grounded). Now I realized that might have not been the best idea.
    What happens in a physical? Will the doctor see my cuts? They're two small ones on my upper thigh. I'm nervous, I don't want them to find out. Help soon would be greatly appreciated.
  2. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

Well, I just had a physical, and my doctor didn't really look at my legs, so if your cuts are in your upper thigh, then you should be ok.
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I don't see why they would have to look at your legs. I think you should be okay, but I can't be 100% positive hun, sorry.
  4. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

They shouldn't have to look up your legs.
  5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

depends how old you are and if you're sexually active, he might want to do a pap can always say no to it though...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.