pickup tips? anyone?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by just.me, Jul 10, 2009.

1. just.me

just.me Account Closed

I know its not the best place to ask
    and i cant even believe that i am asking for that
    but i need help with girls, especially with the first step.

Long time ago it was me who helped others with girls
    i was self confident, had plenty of girls around me
    but now, idk, maybe i lost it, my self confidence is crashed =(

problem is the lack of language, i moved to a new country
    as i couldn't support myself, so i moved to my parents
    and while i can speak the local language
    i don't have humor, i don't know the local slang, and there are words
    that sometimes i got stuck on them as i cant remember how to say what.
    my self confidence is also crashed, i am 24 year old male who lives
    with his parents and have 0 income =(

there are so many pretty young girls around
    and i cant even talk to them
    i cant invite them to a drink, or the cinema as i don't have money
    and what girl will want someone like that?
    im such a worthless person =(

2. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

My advice is to keep the conversation going about her, ask lots of meaningful questions and agree with her. When she asks a qustion about you, keep the answer short-ish and then fire a question back at her. Once the conversation has been going a while, your confidence will be rising and you be back on form like you used to be. Well thats what I do and it normally works.

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Practice! Practice practice practice!

You go out at night, see all the pretty ladies, start talking to them. Watch their reactions. Learn.

4. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

the only pick up advice i know is keep your back straight and bend your knees. Other than that just be yourself if you are looking for someone to like you. If you are just after a body then do as graham said

5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Well, eye contact. If you see a girl that you like keep looking over at them.
    They will either think you're creepy or flirty.. then if you approach them you'll either get a slap or a phone number. :tongue:
    Seriously it's a great way to go, if they look and smile back, go up to them and ask their number. It works well!

6. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

jeje you are in trouble

7. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Looking good, eye contact, smiling and being interesting is pretty much all you need.

8. just.me

just.me Account Closed

Its a great idea but there is a little problem...
    where will i find one cute girl standing all alone?
    pub? surrounded by friends
    night club? surrounded by friends
    super market? busy buying stuff
    street? probably will think im stalking her

9. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

You just have to keep your eye out. Go about your daily life and when there's a good opportunity you'll see it.

10. passer

passer Active Member

Nice clothes help, if you're young I think, if you're not that good looking try dressing cute (for instance: a hoodie , jeans , white sneakers)

11. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

sorry off topic, but what if you don't know how to be just yourself? What if the life youve lived, the people youve gone through and the girls that have left you colder than before has destroyed your inner self and worth. The answer is probably find yourself, but how.

12. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

The biggest thing is just be confident as hell... even if it comes off as cocky at first, it is better than looking like you have no confidence. I have seen some really ugly weird dudes get some hot girls just because they think they can get anyone, it really is just a mind game(I dont mean that in a bad way).