Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Invisible Child, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

This picture gave me a little hope yesterday. Today, that hope has been sot to hell.

The picture didn't show :(
  2. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

3. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Dear QuietStormyOne,

I hope you are all right , taking good care of yourself.

I have seen the picture. It's a refreshing photo. The sun is bound to come out of the clouds , but this thing like everything else in life is temporary, dear.

There is absolutely nothing permanent in life.

You shouldn't loose hope on anything. Even if you have lost that hope, take some rest and come back again hoping that your thoughts turn out to be the way you want them to be and keep your thoughts positive, friend.

But don't quit.

You should express yourself more to us here on SF. No one is here to judge you. We all understand because we have been in very similar situations due to taking similar decisions in life. And decisions impact our lives in a lot bigger way more than we could ever realize.

So, my pal express yourself . Even I had problems opening up to others at first, but slowly and steadily I am comfortable with people, especially people on SF.
    I feel everybody faces the same type of problems. Its the way we deal with them that creates our own unique world.

Besides expressing yourself here on SF , you should talk to people in real life, that is your family and friends. Open up. Be wild. No body is actually going to judge you and if they do judge you then it's their problem, not yours.

Other than that, get good sleep at night for 7-8 hours. Exercise (even 10 minutes REGULARLY is enough) and eat a healthy balanced food.

Be more involved in your hobbies.

Reach out to the people less fortunate than you , and you will feel good and be happy.

Trust me, pal.

Have faith and never ever loose hope.
  4. MisterBGone

Hey, I'm truly sorry to hear that today was such a rough day... Thank you for sharing the photo, though! It was very uplifting. I sure do hope you can find some way to get some help. You deserve it! All the best, peace- mrb.
  5. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:freehug: QS1
  6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

That's a lovely photo, Stormy. Rare treat when you get to see striations of sunlight like that through the clouds. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.