Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by whybother?, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

rite i have no idea where i shud put this, so i put it here lol

anyways i need a lil advice if possible, atm i have 2 lip piercings and my left ear pierced, next on the list is my tongue. my ex has got her tongue done and she said it doesnt hurt 1 bit and tbh its not the pain im worried about, she told me that ya tongue swells up twice the size and u cant eat anything. so i need to know wat can i survive on wen i get my tongue done? has any1 had this done? if so PLEASE tell me wat u had to drink and eat,

Odd sorta thread to start, but i dunno where else to ask ^^ and i cant get hold of my EX so :p before u ask
  2. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

You can eat but its difficult to eat solid foods. I would suggest soups, custard, mashed up bananas..

any thing soft really and runny :D
  3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

As mixed said, liquidy food is the best. You're not allowed to eat anything spicy, or dairy foods either. So stick with soup,really.
  4. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

hmm id think twice befor getting that down.. my friends got infected.. nasty sight!
  5. whybother?

my friend has had it done, she said aslong as u keep washing ya mouth out with mouth wash after everything u eat/drink and after every cig i shud be ok. liquid food seems like the only way. thanx :)
  6. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Is it really worth the trouble?
  7. whybother?

yup! i want it done!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.