Piercings and Tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lana

Just wondering if you have any piercings or tattoos and what they are of.

I have four piercings in each ear, though I don't wear anything in the last two anymore, and one in my nose.
I want to get a butterfly tattoo done in a celtic style, just need the money for it lol

Growing Pains

Funny you should post this today, my sister just got a new tattoo and I watched. It was interesting. The artist was amazing. I want to get a tattoo and when I do, I'm going to him. He did a great job.

I don't have one yet, but I plan on getting one sometime this year. I want to get my late Shetland sheepdogs name as I know that's something I'll never regret. I'd, also, like a picture of her but I'm going to get her name first. I want to see if I can handle the pain before I get anything too elaborate. lol

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I have 6 tattoos....

on my right inner forearm I have a heart with a "dying" heart with a jackhammer kinda stuck in it (my old friend who is a tattoo artist drew it up one day and asked if he could tattoo it on me. since it looked pretty freaking awesome. I agreed. this was about 5 years ago.) it covers almost my entire forearm.

outer right forearm I have an orange and black koi fish

right bicep... I have the Anti-Flag gun star logo with the words "Peace, Love, Unity, Respect" inside it.

Right stomach/hip area I have a Green and Black celtic knot

left outer forearm I have a mug of green beer

and right inner forearm I have a Shamrock with a banner that says my son's name on it.

Then I have 8 piercings. 2 in each ear (the ones on the lobes are gauged to size 2) one on the left side of my lip, a hoop in my right nostril and 2 in my tongue.

I plan on getting a tattoo with my daughter's name on it very soon.

lycoris

Piercings but no tattoos, i have my lip pierced but dont tend to wear anything in it, my ears pierced once (lobes) and my belly button pierced.

I have my ears pierced and nose pierced. Want my tongue done.

I have a tattoo on my wrist (butterfly), and one on my shoulder (celtic design), and want one on my foot.

gamergirl

i only have one tattoo its a tiny star on my wrist
my only piercings are my ears. i had my tongue pierced once but it closed up, thank god. it feels so much better to NOT have a piece on metal clanking against your mouth every time you chew. lol

Decode

I did have a piercing when i was younger but i out grew that, i really do want a tattoo but even with how i feel right now i still can't decide on one i want to get :dunno:

I think I'm an oddbod,I don't have any tattoos or piercings. I could never see the point in them. I'm curious as to why people have them? Probably multiple reasons, I guess I just don't ever wanna draw attention to myself being the kind of person who stands in the corner at parties lol

therapy_fan

Only one tattoo right inner forearm.... A heartagram (HIM) picked that because off all the times their music have saved me from sertain death...

Lana

I think I'm an oddbod,I don't have any tattoos or piercings. I could never see the point in them. I'm curious as to why people have them? Probably multiple reasons, I guess I just don't ever wanna draw attention to myself being the kind of person who stands in the corner at parties lol
When I was in highschool, I wanted piercings all the way around my ears. I liked the way it looked, but I also think it had something to do with my depression. I didn't want to stand out, but I didn't want to appear like everyone else who was fine. I think I wanted to use piercings as a way to express that. I'm glad I didn't go through with it, but I got my nose pierced afterwards because I like the look of it.

I want that tattoo as a way to show I'm not the same as I was before. A reminder to myself how much I have changed. I think a butterfly symbolizes that well and I like the style of celtic knots.

I know some people enjoy the pain and I've heard piercings and tattoos can become addictive, but I personally like the look of some of them.

I hope that kind of helps, Mark lol

Growing Pains

I wouldn't say you are! :tongue: I honestly don't have any yet. I had my ears pierced a long time ago. But I took them out as I began getting sick of them. I just don't particularly like piercings. I want a few tattoos, but there are meanings behind all the ones that I want. I would never get a tattoo just to get one. I'm of the opinion that if you get one just to "get one", you'll probably end up regretting it.

I think they can be addictive, though. My sister seems to be addicted to both tattoos and piercings. She has accumulated several tattoos in just the past year (at least eight) and has a lot of piercings, too. I'm not sure why they're addictive for some people. I'm guessing it has something to do with having an addictive personality.

Cowburn

No piercings or tattoos at the moment. I have been thinking of getting a tattoo though, just want to take my time and get something I won't regret. It'll either be an album cover or a lyric taken from a song.

No piercings or tattoos but i'm considering getting my ears pierced however there's a high improbability that i won't get a tattoo, it's not the pain that scares me it's not liking it when it's finished.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
No, but I want some. Kinda reluctant of getting more piercings since I had an allergic reaction to them before, and I'm a bit scared of needles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00