1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pile of Mess....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by PandorasToybox, Mar 22, 2010.

1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Everything is a mess. Well not everything. But things changed & I wasn't ready for it. My parents divorce left everything in shambles & now I'm feeling extremely disconnected from everything. I just burn out 10x faster & lose motivation. I spend more than half my time sleeping & I just don't feel like I'm moving forward. Like time has stopped or I'm walking thru molasses. Its like being stuck but worse. I get tired & frustrated & I don't know how much longer this is going to go on. My counsellor is literally listening but NOT hearing me. It goes back to the whole "you're a strong person..." & that right there, that sets me off. I find myself just wanting to lay in bed & stay there till I die or just start walking down the highway till my legs give out. It doesnt sound like some glorious way to go but it feels so do-able. I just want to move forward. And nobody is getting that...I so badly just want to say, "I'm done" & for once somebody hear me.
    Why is it that "strong" people are not allowed support?
    Even bridges have support for goodness sake!!!
    I think I'll meet with a new counsellor this week...

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Your counselor is really not hearing you if you've said all this to him/her.

Strong people are also built upon a caring foundation. Tell that to your counselor.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hey silver I think seeing a new councelor is a good idea..keep going till you find one who does hear you....I have a good one so they can't be all "deaf "..
    QUOTE...
    "Why is it that "strong" people are not allowed support?
    Even bridges have support for goodness sake!!!"
    I like your quote...it's so true...

4. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Thanks you two :smile: Im going to make an appointment this week to see a different counsellor...it's weird, but it kinda feels like I'm cheating on my current counsellor by seeing a different one :lol!: but I still plan to see a different one.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:stars: :goodjob: