Pile of Mess....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by PandorasToybox, Mar 22, 2010.

1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Everything is a mess. Well not everything. But things changed & I wasn't ready for it. My parents divorce left everything in shambles & now I'm feeling extremely disconnected from everything. I just burn out 10x faster & lose motivation. I spend more than half my time sleeping & I just don't feel like I'm moving forward. Like time has stopped or I'm walking thru molasses. Its like being stuck but worse. I get tired & frustrated & I don't know how much longer this is going to go on. My counsellor is literally listening but NOT hearing me. It goes back to the whole "you're a strong person..." & that right there, that sets me off. I find myself just wanting to lay in bed & stay there till I die or just start walking down the highway till my legs give out. It doesnt sound like some glorious way to go but it feels so do-able. I just want to move forward. And nobody is getting that...I so badly just want to say, "I'm done" & for once somebody hear me.
    Why is it that "strong" people are not allowed support?
    Even bridges have support for goodness sake!!!
    I think I'll meet with a new counsellor this week...
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Your counselor is really not hearing you if you've said all this to him/her.

Strong people are also built upon a caring foundation. Tell that to your counselor.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hey silver I think seeing a new councelor is a good idea..keep going till you find one who does hear you....I have a good one so they can't be all "deaf "..
    "Why is it that "strong" people are not allowed support?
    Even bridges have support for goodness sake!!!"
    I like your quote...it's so true...
  4. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Thanks you two :smile: Im going to make an appointment this week to see a different counsellor...it's weird, but it kinda feels like I'm cheating on my current counsellor by seeing a different one :lol!: but I still plan to see a different one.
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:stars: :goodjob: