'pill box'?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by starlight85, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starlight85

starlight85 Member

Hi
    I feelreally crap today,after self harming(nothingto kill myslef)Ive just got a box and put in it as many tablets as I can find.Im thinkingthat I will wait to see the local team whn they come out and then if theycant help Iwill think about it more then,has anyone else done anything like this?x

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yes. I have several methods prepared and tucked away safely. One of which is I have over 200 pills of different meds all stored safely away. I think you should tell the team that you have prepared this box. Hun you're tettering on the edge. They can only help if you are willing to let them. If you dont tell them just how extreme the thoughts are, the preparation is, then they cant really "help". Please add to your list of things to think about the fact that you need to tell them exactly how you are feeling. No sugar coating it. I know we all do because of the fear of being put in hospital. We lose the chance of having our suicidal plan destroyed and in the same moment destroying the "comfort" we have in knowing it's there. But you have a chance at letting someone that can really do something for you, do it. Just think about it please.

3. Sad Rabbit

Sad Rabbit Account Closed

Oh yes. I have a lot of pills just sitting around in a special place I have when I decide to remove myself from everyones misery. I have been collecting for a long time and I have spent a long time searching for effects and doseage.

4. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

i have a bottle of pills right by my bed. you're not alone. try and get the help that you need.

5. starlight85

starlight85 Member

thanks.ive just felt worse and worse tonight,really fidgety,shaking blahblah,really wanna do it,my fiance here so I wont but if he wernt I prob would.Ive been thinking who to write letters to just incase and made a mental note (as well as a written one)that I need to do that 1st.Ive had a lorazepam even thats not hepled one tiny bit....see even my initial thought to tying that was 'just havethe whoel box' god im doing my own head in.Ive self harmed,that ent helped either,Ive read..no help,smoked-no help.ive gotta go work tomo.bloody nightmare.thats if Iget to work.which I will but I dunno.grr.xx

6. itmahanh

I know scary thought... could you maybe give the box to your fiancee? Dont need to tell whats inside. But just ask to have it put somewhere and dont tell you where that is?

7. starlight85

starlight85 Member

no cos id be evenmore anxious and its tupperware box so can see in it anyway plus hed just flush em downthe loo.x

8. starlight85

starlight85 Member

i feel like ringin my doc again tomo to see when they cumin but feellike attention seeker or summat...x

9. itmahanh

Did you make the call to your doc? Any idea of when they are coming? I know the waiting just adds to the turmoil. And you're not attention seeking.... you're help seeking. Big difference hun. Hope you're feeling less anxious and off the wall today. Drop a line and let us know please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.