pills and cutting deep

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Emptysoul, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

ive had loads of pills again, two types of painkillers this time hopefully that will help me I cut deep earlier and it took half an hour to stop bleeding if i go deeper this time mabie it wont stop. saying that luck never goes my way lol

2. ckeppa

ckeppa Active Member

never cut myself in spit of depression, mabe its because im a bitch and cant stand blood and gore. but does it help? been considering it

3. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

It dosent really do much i just want to end it. I am not however recomending to anyone to to do it, that is your own choise not mine

4. ckeppa

ckeppa Active Member

painkillers are extemly addicting with negative sideffects
    hope ur problem isnt because of them, that suck to lose a life over a pill

i would say sorry for ur pain but im sure youve heard it 1000 times, its quite useless and pain never says sorry bak :(

but if u are looking for a way to get better, at least a happy feeling for a night.
    destroy everything around you. except you. break a window bash up a car, anything. its what makes me feel relief, kills some time and would usually lead up to a smile.
    i go out to a local junkyard, jump the fence and tear shit UP!
    its an AWSOME way to make you forget about depression.

ive told alot of people in the past and recently to do the same and the results are unbelievable.
    please get better.

5. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

NO! It definently does not help. It's just a social stigma that alot of people do it, so everyone else does it, and once you start, you don't want to stop, because it feels like you have to continue doing it. It did not help me with my depression in anyway, it just made me feel worse and I couldn't stop and I eventually wound up in a hospital.

I strongly recommend you do not take up cutting. :sad:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Emptysoul,
    You need to go to the hospital and have your stomach pumped. Taking all those pills will have bad results on you internal organs.Especially your liver. I know you don't want to end up on dialysis the rest of your life. Thats where you are heading, so you need to do something and soon! I hope you get the help you need!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.