pills *language*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by *dilligaf*, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

im sitting here with them infront of me. not enough to do any real damage but enough to block out what the fucked up bitch has been saying.
    im holding them, cant put them down. so so close. i need her out of my head, out of my life. fucking up cow had no right to say that bout my nan, or to my girlfriend.
    i.......i dont know, i want them so badly :cry:
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Throw them away, get them out of your sight and distract yourself. What this person said is not worth it hun. Yes, they upset you, but you shouldn't hurt yourself over it, and I'm sure Vikki wouldn't want you to hurt yourself either. :hug:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you followed the advice of res and got rid of the pills. we all want you safe sam. Please do what you need to in order to do that. :hug:
  4. riz

riz Senior Member

I know how that can feel sam. I've been there, but there's always another way. It may not be easy, but the best things in life never are. Life has it's way of serving up highs and lows. Those pills only complicate things for you.

If you ever need to talk, PM me.
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Darling, she had no right to say what she did about your nan. To be honest it really pissed me off that she brang your nan into it. Me wanted to kick her teeth in for it.

hun, you need to stop the pill popping. You think it's helping. It's not. Riz is right, they only complicate things. You can live your life depending on a pill that isn't even prescribed for you. It's obvious the citolapram isn't working, go back to the doctor and tell him please. You popping the pills could have the affect of the pills not working. What id your Nan needs you during the night and your too spaced out on pills to do anything or to hear her on the baby monitor?? You think this is doing no harm?? that taking small doses is gonna stop any damage happening?? thats crap and you know it. You are fucking up your liver and if you keep doing this your gonna fuck it up more darling. You need to stop, for me, for your mum, or your nan, for anyone you care about because we don't wanna loose you. I don't wanna loose you.

I told you im stopping the pills after sunday night. You said you would. Hell you even said you wouldn't take a paracetamol. What happened to that?? never meant it did you darling?? You need to stop. You promised me you wasn't going anywhere. If you keep on doing this you will. So please stop. Res is right, i don't want you to hurt yourself and it's hurting so damn much knowing your doing this to yourself and i can't so anything to stop it. I'm trying soooooo hard to make you happy and obviously its not working.

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

im fine
    #sorry for last night
  7. ybt

ybt Guest

just because somebody says something which upsets you does NOT mean that they are right and that you have to resort to something. usually, they're wrong. remember that :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.