pills, stress, hurt,

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just took ** Valium. my heads starting to spin. wanted to take an awful lot more but she came out. feel shitting now for upsetting her. that was the last thing i wanted to do. hence why i did it in another room. i fucking mess everything up don't i, worthless piece of shit.
i went to bed to sort my head out cos i was feeling a bit down, i shut my eyes and saw my frail Nan sitting in the oncology department of our local hospital, scared, fragile, in pain. as soon as i went to sleep all i could see was her, remembering everything. my uncle keeps having a go at me for just about everything, wearing me down. slowly picking, slowly pushing me. my mum is just as bad. my dad decided to tell me how fat i was getting last night and take the piss out of me. yeah, cos i needed to hear that didn't i?!?!?! theres more, much more but i cant even be arsed to go into that right now.
its getting too much. my life is a mess, i cant do much more, Vik's the only thing keeping me going and i cant do it to her much more. it's not fair, she has enough stuff going on, stuff more important than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00