pills *trigger*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, May 18, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i took some pills last night (not many, only 16) and i went and drank some wine this afternoon and now i feel really weird, think its just the alcohol though :blink:
    ive got another 16 upstairs, and before anyone who knows about this replies telling me they wont do anything..i have other pills in the house too, pills that WOULD do it. dont think i want to go, there are things keeping me here. people keeping me here. so why do i feel the need to take them? feel the need to cut? feel the need to cry?
    i know where they are. no, i cant throw them away. they are so close, calling me almost.
    i wish i could stfu. someones gonna read this and get upset, and i dont want that, i REALLY dont. but i need to get this out, i need people to know, i need....i dont know, not to be me? :cry:
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

16 is a lot darling. You need to stop and you know you need to. I've been there. It doesn't help. Trust me. I don't wanna lose you, i wanted you to be happy and safe and i'll do anything to make that happen and you know i will. Am here if you wanna talk.

Love ya x