Pills

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Lorax, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

I've over come my acute-paranoia of prescriptions lately. I used to freak out mixing, or taking more than one substance a day. Now it's starting to be an entry-level problem.

I have mixed prescriptions with potentially dangerous effects. I've also been taking higher doses. It's a mixed problem, partly tolerance, partly abuse, but increasingly it's also a SH technique. I know it's causing dammage, and it's dangerous.. But that's what i want. I want to just go until i either can't heal, or 'accidently' mix wrong.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

sorry, Sounds pretty painful. I hope that you can find a way for healing without causing harm. Hey,. I hope that for us all. Its really hard to find the right help, to find the right combo that works... without causing SH.

3. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

lorax.... have you ever told your docs about your preferred method of SI? (over doing the prescribed doses) .... perhaps they can put you on things that are harder to have severely dangerous effects from? just a thought....

4. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Flowers,
    Thank you for the support. I hope you will get that support before me.

Demur,

I appreciate the idea, but if i told my doc, they would cut me off. The least-likely ones to fatally od on are the ones that cause most depression :( but i will keep in mind, trying to limit it. Hell.. Maybe i can take vits for a 'fake od' feeling

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.