Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by poisonedXsoul, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poisonedXsoul

poisonedXsoul Active Member

I realized today I am addicted. I tried to go a day with out doing a painkiller, but I hurt so bad. I dug through my trash to find a fucking tylenol 3.
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I'm assuming this is something you want to stop? And if physical pain is an issue you could look into alternative methods for dealing with pain. I would try and get some form of therapy for your painkiller addiction. I could even try and research some of the alternative methods for if you would like. Feel free to PM me if you would want me to do that.
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

How long have you been doing them?
    My friend took them very often for a couple years. Now she is on selboxen (don't know how to spell that). Anyway they're weening her off it and she still feels good because you can't just come off these drugs right away it's really hard.
  4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

What do you take and how many mgs?. I take vicodin and have for about 15 years, sometimes up to 80 mg. a day.

However, when I stop or run out, I may have flu-like symptoms for a couple of days, but then it stops. I would think I'd be more heavily addicted with horrible withdrawl symptoms, but I'm not, so I'm curious about the answers to my first question.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.