Pills

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ailsa-Jayne, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ailsa-Jayne

Ailsa-Jayne Member

I have layed out in front of me enough pills to end my life and I can't think of a good enough reason not to.

2. anotherearthplease27

anotherearthplease27 Well-Known Member

a part of you must want to live...otherwise you wouldn't be here on SF. Maybe listen to that little part of you. Please open up here...there alot of good people who care. You are not alone...although it may feel like it. Hugs.

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Life is the only gift each of us is given free. We can have it taken from us, or we can throw it away.
    What we cannot do is we cannot have it back once it is gone.
    We get only one chance. Don't throw your chance away.

4. on_the_edge

on_the_edge Member

Hey, I don't know what's going on or why you feel the need to have the pills in front of you tonight, but I am here to talk if you want. There are a lot of people here that care and will talk to you. Please don't take the pills...

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hello
    Give you a tip why not its better to seek help than the hell they can cause.It might seem right to end it all right now it aint help feels alot better.You have this forum as well as there is support and no judgement.I shouldnt say but been through od thing it actually can fuck you up more than how you are now.You are fixable let somebody help you find you as death you have no more you.You will learn strength and coping skills through help yes its work but works and emotionally easier than working out or attempting suicide plans trust me.Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.