pipe dreams

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noplacetogo, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

keep me stuck here. Awake at night, dreaming of things I can't possibly ever attain. Loving people who can never love me back. Wanting to be someone I'm not. That's all my life is, one big efffen pipe dream. Even the constant reminder of suicide... pipe dream. Too weak to do anything. To willfull to try again. Oh god, this is my life.
  2. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Yep. I've come to much the same conclusions myself.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey, i'm sorry you are feeling so down, I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better, Im here if you need to talk or just need someone to listen :hug:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It is healthy to dream. Maybe you have some unfished buisness and thats why you are dreaming. My dreams scare the hell out of me. I guess that is why I am up most of the night. I will take a nap during the day and find I don't dream during the day, at least I don't remember any dreams.:chopper:
  5. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

I said pipe dreams.
  6. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Noplacetogo, try to appreciate yourself as a loving, well intentioned decent and, without question, worthy addition to the world. We give assistance, comfort or happiness to people all the time without crediting ourselves.

Pipe dreams of attaining an ideal career/mate/home is natural because we are all awash in exposure to unrealistic ideals from birth.
  7. i couldn't of typed this up better myself. my life is one big dream... one big "if only"... sigh.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.