Piss on it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I spent hours writing the last entry into my diary. But the first time it said I dont have permission to the site because I wasn't logged in. How did I get to my diary then? I was soooo logged in. Second attempt to find the auto save draft only saved the first few paragraphs but I saw it showing itself saving. Admikn if you can find the entry please post it for me. It was from the heart. I have no time left to write it again. Already falling behind schedule. To all that loved me...thank you so very very much. Too all the hurt used abused me and walked away....fuck you. I won't be back. Got other plans for today.

2. pogosticker

pogosticker Well-Known Member

Hey. I know how frustrating it can be to type up a long message that not only takes ages to type up but is also hard to type because of how deep it is. It happened to me once on here, literally spent an hour typing it only for it to not post. Very annoying and disheartening.

Please hang in there. I don't know what you're going through, but from your above post - don't let those who put you down win. You mention there are people who love you, maybe postpone for them? You don't have to cancel your plans - you can still carry them out later. But I hope you will at least postpone them and talk to someone about how you're feeling and what's bothering you.

Hope you're ok. There are many people here who would be happy to be a shoulder for you right now. Hugs.

3. It happened to me many times.. And that's why I always copy the whole message before
    I click send and if I am logged out then I log in and click paste and the entire message is back.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agreed, I've had to do that a few times too. Frustrating, but I think the forum auto-logs you out if there's no activity from your account within a certain amount of time, unless you have it set to keep you logged in.

Really hope you'll change your mind and come back.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hey don't leave....it's good to hear from you again....I've missed you..
    stay and talk..:arms:

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry to hear your entry didn't quite post...and I can understand how frustrating that can be. Please don't leave, stay and talk to us and maybe we can help you feel better.

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Have missed seeing you around, please do stay and talk with your friends here a while.

8. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

I've had that happen many times as well. I've learned to copy my message every couple of paragraphs in case anything happens to disrupt my posting. It's kind of like hitting "save" every once in awhile when using "Word".

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

dam dam dam eh hun dam technology hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.