Piss on the floor!?!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Shock, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

Ugh...so this is a bit weird. I just used the bathroom in my office building and someone's put up a sign saying that there was piss on the floor and it unhygienic etc, etc. Thing is I share the level with only one other office and as I usually work alone they are obviously referencing me. But I'm pretty sure I don't piss on the floor - I mean who the hell would? I think Im very tidy - even to the extent of mopping up water droplets around the sink. I do not piss on the floor! The only thing I can suggest is that it has been raining for the last week and there has naturally been water on the floor from peoples shoes (the entry to the toilets is outside the building) yet I am passive/agressivley being blamed for that?

Anyway, what should I do?

a) Ignore the sign
    b) Approach them politely and suggest it was the water from outside
    c) Write my own sign about the shit stains that are constantly on the bowl!!!

I know I should talk to them - I just cant be stuffed about dealing with confrontation

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I say a combination of B and C. Obviously they are concerned but you just need to let them know it was just water and tell them not to put up signs like that anymore. If they are leaving the bathroom in a mess, then they should take responsibility for their own actions. It can be hard to confront people but it is worth it.

3. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

Um so I did approach them. And apparently the signs were intended for the landlord who uses them occasionally.....sorry Ive gone off half cocked

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Haha well at least you know now that it wasn't about you. It's good that you confronted them at least, because it's better than not speaking up for yourself.