pissed and undecided

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Apr 21, 2014.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm sort of pissed off at my publisher, she's just posting on damn facebook all the time, those be positive messages and stuff, but she's not editing ANY stories or publishing anyone. And it's been like that since the new year, she published one because I sort of pushed it on her...but I don't want to have to do that all the time. I mean it's my bread and butter in a way, I need the money of these books.

I've been looking at smashwords and amazon to see if I should just published my own ebooks, and I could hire editors on writing.com like I do often, a lot of times my stories got better thanks to the people on there....I mean were almost in May for god's sake....I'm torn because I've been with them for a few years now and got loads of books published by them....well they are ebooks, but they are still books...

i don't know what to think....

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I would definitely push her ok it is your livelihood your hard work and creations and i do not blame you for being pissed Talk to your publisher see what is the problem ok