Pissed Off

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sadhart, Nov 3, 2012.

1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I live with my elderly great aunt....today is her birthday. I am glad for her even though I can't buy her anything. I am keeping to my self though, because some relatives have come to "surprise" her. Since they got here, I have stayed in my room, because I don't like a lot of noise....I don't even like when I get angry and am noise. As they were going to leave my great aunt kept calling my name, but i was on the phone about something important in my room. Then, my mother's sister called my name and i said WHAT?! out loud, because i couldn't hear what the person on the other line was saying and listen to them yell out my name over and over. apparently there was some food in the kitchen from and I went back to the phone call. My mother's sister yells out how i should be thankful someone fed me.

It pissed me off, but I held my tongue which is not something that comes easy. when they left, I wanted to throw out the plate of food. instead, i went up the street and gave it someone....well tried to at least. the guy didn't want it, which i don't blame him as he didn't ask me for a damn thing from me. so i ended up throwing in the dumpster for the same reason. I wasn't trying to be rude, but I didn't want to be bothered. I am going to write a shirt letter to her for when she returns. i don't know what i want to say, but she's gonna know that i am tired of this family taking me for granted.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

How rude of your aunt...don't you wish people actually wanted to do what they claimed? Maybe next time 'throw them a bone'...tell them you will not be joining them, short, simple and less feeding into their stuff
  3. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

Just to clarify, it wasn't my great aunt who said that...it was my condescending aunt (mother's sister) who always kisses ass and loudly proclaims what she has done. I just finished the letter i wrote to her for when she returns and left it on the kitchen table where the plate of food they left me was at before. I wasn't mean, but I let her know I have some more words for her to know later before the end of the year. i may not be a good person, but I am not going to be demeaned like that either.