Pissed Off!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You know what pisses me off, that because my name is orange on the forum and i have the ability to ban, edit and delete post I'm expected to sit back and take the shit thats thrown at me? Guess what ... no fucking way.

All my poxy pathetic life i've had abuse thrown at me, you've all told me at one point or another to stand up for myself. Don't contradict yourself's and say i should sit back and take shit left right and centre. I don't care if im a mod or the fucking queen of sheba, i ain't taking shit off anyone anymore.

Got a problem with me then fucking bring it to me cos if you think ima sit back and take it cos of a responsibility i've got, then your fucking seriously mistaken.

I'd rather loose my mod status then take shit off anyone, simple as. Don't like it?! then get fucking use to it!

Fuck sake!

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Nobody has the right to abuse you and it certainly shouldn't happen here. Good on you for putting your position clearly.

3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: Viks, u know where I am if u wanna talk. just hit me up on google :smile:

:arms:

4. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know what you mean. I called someone "mate" in the chatroom and they went apeshit at me. I shall never call another human being "mate" again. :sad:

5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Take care, hun. I agree with you. :hug:

6. Rockster

Rockster Guest

hope your ok vikki, your right in everything you said though

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

mah skivvy wife :hug:

YOu know where I'm at honey if you need to talk. Don't let people break you down adn you know what. Damn right you should stand up for yourself! :hug:

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Vikki. I agree that you shouldn't take shit from no one, but aren't moderators supposed to be kind and supportive to everyone? :unsure:

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Dave, theres a difference between being kind and supportive, which i do everyday to the people on this forum and sitting back and taking a load of crap off people and being expected to sit back and take it simple because your a mod. I didn't become a mod have to take that kinda shit off people, i've got enough crap going on in my life and i don't need it on support forum.

I'm sick of people thinking that because they have nothing better to do with their lives that they can sit their and shout abuse at other people, especially staff because we're expected to simple take it. It's not fair and im sick and tired of some of the crap that is thrown at us.

Sorry but it just pisses me off by the way some people are treating others. It's so uncalled for.

In response to the others ...

Snowraven - Thank you hun. :hug:

Est - Thank you hun, your ace and i love you to bits. Can't wait for you to get your arse over here in the summer :tongue:

CAD - Don't get too down about it, its seriously not worth it mate :tongue: :hug:

My Melody - Thanks hunni :hug:

Marc - Thank you so much :hug:

Kells - Your ace! Thank you for everything

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
  10. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

:unsure:
    i hav no problem with you viks
    :hug: people are dicks

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi vikki, I hope you weren't annoyed because of the message I sent you last night. :hug:

12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

not at all hun! you haven't done anything wrong :hug:

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good :) was sweating there for a minute :laugh: Hope you feel better soon :hug:

14. Rockster

Rockster Guest

heya vikki, i hope a (semi)good sleep has helped you out and that your not still annoyed

15. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

We're all the same here... that's the point of peer to peer support. No one is better or worse than anyone else just because they've been asked to do a wee job. We're all here for a reason, after all!

16. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

There does seem to be an odd penchant for mod-bashing on this forum of late...

17. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

vikki you do not have to take anymore than any other member. I wish I had an answer for you about why some people feel they can bash and abuse mods just because they think we have to take it. The truth is we are all members. Mods have the same types of problems and issues as everyone else. Don't let others get to you. :hug:

18. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i dont know you but well done for saying this !! nobody should take anyone for granted, mods have their own shit and should not be disrespected or traeted badly. this cannot be an easy forum to moderate

sam x