Pissed off..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kiba, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I just need to fucking get this shit off my chest.. I am in Vocational Rehabilitation services.. well I recently went back into the program so they could help me find a job.. And today one of the guys calls me and said he got an interview for tomorrow and I told him I had my job at the Warm line tomorrow.. That it is 2 days a month.. And he fucking gets all mad at me and tells me to basically quit that job because it wont pay any bills..

When honestly it's the only fucking job I have found on my own.. and yeah it may not pay all my fucking bills, but it is better then nothing right now! I NEED the hours because of my fucking situation!! Even if they are sucky hours!! and UNTIL I get a different job that is every day or makes more.. I'm not fucking QUITTING the job I have right now.. Just for the stupid program..

I have to see that fucking guy tomorrow and had to cancel my shift tomorrow too for this stupid interview.. I'm glad I have one but fucking stupid he has to yell at me over the phone and tell me to quit my job.. for a "POSSIBLE" other job..

FUCKING STUPID!!

:rant:

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Yeah, that was very unprofessional of him. He should not be saying that stuff. maybe you should find somebody to report him to.