Pissed off..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kiba, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I just need to fucking get this shit off my chest.. I am in Vocational Rehabilitation services.. well I recently went back into the program so they could help me find a job.. And today one of the guys calls me and said he got an interview for tomorrow and I told him I had my job at the Warm line tomorrow.. That it is 2 days a month.. And he fucking gets all mad at me and tells me to basically quit that job because it wont pay any bills..

When honestly it's the only fucking job I have found on my own.. and yeah it may not pay all my fucking bills, but it is better then nothing right now! I NEED the hours because of my fucking situation!! Even if they are sucky hours!! and UNTIL I get a different job that is every day or makes more.. I'm not fucking QUITTING the job I have right now.. Just for the stupid program..

I have to see that fucking guy tomorrow and had to cancel my shift tomorrow too for this stupid interview.. I'm glad I have one but fucking stupid he has to yell at me over the phone and tell me to quit my job.. for a "POSSIBLE" other job..

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Yeah, that was very unprofessional of him. He should not be saying that stuff. maybe you should find somebody to report him to.