pissed off

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by canthinkofaname, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. attempted suicide 3 years ago-made it thru it and feeling great-problem-when i was looking for help i told a friend what i had did-he betrayed me and told all of my friends what i did-hes no longer my friend-all of my friends have not been in touch-sooo pissed off he would do that to me-anyone relate?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

First of Hi hun welcome to SF I am sorry your friend did that and the other friends who have left then they are not truly your friends No hun i cannot relate as i would have never trusted anyone with my thoughts I am so sorry your friend betrayed you hugs
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah I wouldn't call that a friend at all. At least you can trust all of us here. We are dealing with similar problems so we won't judge you or treat you badly. Sorry you had to deal with such a crappy friend.
  4. chinchilla man

chinchilla man New Member

i have tried suicide many times and have always kept it to myself as always scared of being ridiculed
  5. Alexgrey

Alexgrey Well-Known Member

Im sorry you feel down, you should not suicide at all! Keep your had up and show those "friends" of yours they can`t beat you down!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.